Water Heater Repair
If your water is not getting hot enough or not heating at all, give The Drain Team® a call and we’ll be there to repair the problem, usually within an hour if necessary. We service both residential and commercial water heaters, electric and tankless. We give you a free no-obligation estimate for the completed repair before we start.
We’ll perform these services if necessary:
- Element testing and replacement
- Electric and Circuit Breaker Testing
- Thermostat Replacement
- Water Heater Drain
- Water Heater Replacement
- Plumbing Adjustments
Water Heater Troubleshooting
There are a few common things that can need repair on a water heater. Some problems on a residential electric unit can be easily fixed with minor adjustments so you may want to try these first.
- If the water is not heating, the elements are the cause. Try turning up the thermostat setting for both of the elements.
- If the water stopped heating abruptly, reset the system with the reset button. Also try to flip the circuit breaker to make sure the unit is getting power.
When do you need to call The Drain Team®?
If the above actions don’t fix the problem, you will most likely benefit from calling in The Drain Team®. Here are some possible problems that require a plumber:
- Elements replacement.
- Tank may need to be drained if the heater is noisy.
- Thermostats replacement.
- High limit cutoff replacement.
- Pipe or connector replacement.
Call us to set up an appointment or to request immediate service in the case of an emergency. We are equipped to handle any situation and have readily available parts on our trucks.
Listen to Our Customers
Meet the Team
Top Ten Questions From Callers