We were contracted to install storm drainage at a condominium complex. While preexisting storm drainage was on the property, they needed an additional storm drain to address standing water in one area.
To start the project, we removed the existing asphalt pavement. To our surprise, we found that they had poured concrete underneath the asphalt due to prior compaction problems. We used the jackhammer attachment to our bobcat to break up the concrete, which was removed from the trench and taken to the landfill. We installed the new drain, added backfill and compacted the soil. Next we covered the area with new road base prior to paving. Repaving work had already been scheduled for the condominium complex and we need not need to address this issue.Back to Projects