The customer in St. Petersburg was experiencing sewer backups in toilets and the sinks in the house were not draining. We identified the bad exterior sewer section of the sewer line using our camera and locator, then attempted to unclog the drain using conventional drain-cleaning equipment, including the snake. When possible, we place the camera in the line so that the customer can see why the backup occurred because often once this issue happens it becomes a repetitive one. In this situation, we needed to replace a length of pipe and so we called the utility locator before conducting a machine excavation. We removed the grass and stacked it so it could be replaced when we finished the project. We removed the old pipe, installed the new once then backfilled the trench before replacing the grass to make it as nice as possible for the homeowner.