Septic Service in Hudson
You can call The Drain Team® for excellent Septic service in Hudson. We will respond usually within an hour if necessary and we are available 7 days a week, every day of the year. There are no extra charges for service on holidays or weekends
Call us to handle any of these services:
- Septic Pumping
- Septic Cleaning
- Filter Changes
- Site Inspection
- Commercial and Residential Service
Regular Septic Tank Service
A properly installed septic tank should need little routine maintenance. We recommend the following periodic actions to make sure your system is safe and efficient:
- Use a sludge pole periodically to check the level.
- If it is more than half full, have the septic tank pumped.
- Monitor the leach field to make sure it does not become saturated or develop a foul odor.
- Prevent the leach field from becoming saturated.
We can work with you to determine how often your septic system needs to be pumped and set up a periodic appointment so you don’t ever have to worry about it again.
Care for Your Septic System
Remember these helpful tips to keep your septic system working properly:
- Conserve water, too much water may overflow the tank and cause solids to move out before being completely broken down.
- Don’t pour hazardous materials down the drain. Paints, drain cleaners, motor oil, bleach, or drain cleaner can upset the chemical balance necessary for proper functioning.
- Only use approved toilet paper for your tank.
Professional Hudson Plumbers from The Drain Team® can help you with any of these situations. Call us and we will be out fast.